Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We've Moved!

Ok, so yes, I know I'm way, way behind on blogging all the major events that have been happening at the Guevara household, but I'll catch up. Don't worry.
Well, I finished the school year out at good ol' Cesar Chavez Learning Center and had a few weeks off to get ready to relocate our small family to San Antonio. In those few weeks I did the normal moving activities: finding a place to live, changing utiliites, and of course......packing. I did non of these activities alone though. I had a....helper.....

Yes, Charley. She is now much, much bigger (notice her big girl collar). We were not the best of friends during much of these weeks off. She listens to Jonathan much better. However, after much effort and patience on my part (none on hers), we finally got along and she let me get some stuff done.

It was always amazing to me that as soon as Jonathan walked in the door that she'd turn into this perfect, angel-dog that I hadn't seen all day.

We've gotten to do some fun things since we've moved to San Antonio and hopefully in the next few days I can post those things.

No comments: